2013. június 10., hétfő

Why do I need my own web app?

There are mainly two reasons to do this.

Firstly, I have a problem:

I’m learning German language and I’d like to improve my reading skills. The best way to do this is to read a lot. However, looking up words in the dictionary and writing word-lists on paper could be boring.

So, I need a nifty little app, which can create word lists from my German texts, save them or print them.

As far as I know, there are no tools like this out there.

The other thing is that building a web app is fun: one can learn a lot from this. It is worh knowing CSS, Javascript and some server side magic. Fortunately, there are lot of tools, tutorials and frameworks out there -- the hardest thing will be to choose the right one.

And, of course, I hope that at the end I will have some users, who will find my little app useful.

So let’s start!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése